Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound (450 g) mashing potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch (1-cm) dice
- 1 medium onion, cut into ¼-inch (5-cm) dice
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded, deribbed, and cut into ¼-inch (5-cm) dice
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, deribbed, and cut into ¼-inch (5-cm) dice
- Kernels from 4 ears corn
- 4 medium scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced across
- 2 medium ribs celery, peeled and cut into ¼-inch (5-cm) dice
- 1½ cups (375 ml) milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hot red pepper sauce, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|