Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Chip Salad
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large head lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces thousand island salad dressing
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|