Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Casserole I
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|