Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Bread with Tomato Chutney
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon black onion (nigella) seeds (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 poblano chiles, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- Butter to grease the pans
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?