Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Bread Stuffing
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cups finely chopped onions
- 1 pound well-seasoned sausage meat
- The liver of the turkey, finely chopped
- About 8 cups coarsely crumbled corn bread
- ½ to 2 teaspoons salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon sage
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup Madeira
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 78mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|