Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn Bread Dressing
- 6 cups 1-inch cubes white bread, crusts removed (from 1 loaf Italian or country-style bread)
- 6 cups crumbled day-old corn bread (from 8-inch pan)
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground mace (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?