Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cups buttermilk, milk, or yogurt (or 1¼ cups milk plus 1 tablespoon white vinegar; see Step 2), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups medium-grind cornmeal
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus more if you like sweet corn bread
- 1 egg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|