Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder, preferably nonaluminum
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Scant ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups buttermilk, plus more if desired
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons melted unsalted butter or rendered bacon fat
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|