Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn-Husk-Wrapped Grilled Halibut with Charred Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 medium red onion , small dice (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 jalapeos
- 4 ears corn , husks on
- 1 (1-pound) center-cut halibut piece, skinned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch)
- 1 medium lime , cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?