Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Corn-Crusted Fish Tacos with Jalapeno-Lime Sauce and Spicy Black Beans
- 1 lbs. tilapia (catfish and swai work too)
- cup cornmeal
- 4-5 Tb. olive oil
- 8-16 tortillas (white corn tortillas are traditional)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- cup chopped cilantro
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Bottled hot sauce
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- cup chopped green onions
- tsp. cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup light mayo
- 1-2 Tb. lime juice
- 1 chopped jalapeo (pickled if sensitive to heat)
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?