Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coriander-and-Orange Scented Scones
- Oil for the baking sheet
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, plus extra for kneading
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, preferably nonaluminum
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2½ teaspoons ground coriander or 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, crushed in a mortar or spice grinder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablepoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- ¾ cup dried cherries, blueberries, or currants
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- ¾ cup buttermilk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|