Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coriander & coconut fish
- 2 shallots , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- a small chunk root ginger , roughly chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass , tough outer leaves removed and chopped
- 2 green chillies , seeded and chopped (optional)
- a large bunch coriander , leaves and stalks separated
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 400g tin light coconut milk
- 2 thick pieces skinless white fish fillets
- 2 handfuls spinach , wilted to serve
- steamed basmati rice to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?