Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coriander Tabbouleh Salad with Shrimp
- 1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat), uncooked
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 jumbo cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|