Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coriander Scallops with Orange-Ginger Dressing
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, coarsely crushed in resealable bag with mallet
- 16 sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 navel orange, peel and pith removed, cut between membranes into segments
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?