Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coriander Chicken Tostadas with Refried Beans and Grilled Fennel
- 2 15-ounce cans pinto beans (preferably organic), liquid drained and reserved
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 large fresh fennel bulb, trimmed, cut through core into 1/3-inch-thick slices (some slices will separate)
- 6 tablespoons safflower oil, divided
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup coriander seeds (about 1 ounce), coarsely crushed in plastic bag
- 6 purchased corn tostada shells
- 3 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 6 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh cilantro sprigs
- Lime wedges
- Ingredient info: Chipotle chiles are often sold in a spicy tomato sauce called adobo. They're available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?