Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups seitan (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons natural soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper oil
- ½ cup rice wine
- 3 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 292kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|