Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 14-oz. cans low-fat coconut milk
- 1 12-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks or 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (16 oz.) whole milk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 447kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (119%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|