Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Vin
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 cups full-bodied red wine, such as Cabernet Sauvignon
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces slab bacon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 10 white pearl onions, blanched and peeled
- 1/2 pound small cremini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Cognac
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ounce chicken liver, coarsely chopped
- Mashed potatoes, for serving (optional)
- Flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?