Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Vin
- 1 3½- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 equal-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce sliced Canadian bacon (2 to 3 slices), cut into 1-inch by ¼-inch slivers
- 4 shallots, minced (about ¼ cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups dry red wine, or as needed (you don’t need an expensive Burgundy, but use a wine that you would drink)
- 1 bouquet garni of bay leaf, thyme, and parsley
- 24 baby onions, peeled
- 16 baby carrots
- ½ pound button mushrooms, trimmed
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?