Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Vin
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 fryer chicken, 3 pounds, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Cognac
- 1 bottle dry red wine, as needed
- Bouquet garni (1 sprig thyme, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig parsley, 6 peppercorns, tied in cheese-cloth)
- 12 small white onions
- 3 slices salt pork, cut in ½ piece
- 12 mushroom caps, quartered
- Beurre manié (3 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoons butter kneaded together)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 988kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 59g (91%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (122%)|
|Cholesterol 216mg (72%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|