Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Vin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces small cremini or white mushrooms
- 1 3/4-ounce package garlic-and-herb salad-dressing mix (such as Good Seasons)
- 1 cup frozen small onions (such as Birds Eye), thawed
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup canned chicken broth (such as Swanson Natural Goodness)
- 1 2-pound cooked chicken breast (such as Tyson) or 1 chicken cooked and cut into 2 breasts and 2 legs (discard backbone)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?