Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Vin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 5 skin-on, bone-in chicken legs (thigh and drumstick)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/3" slices
- 3 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 cups dry red wine, such as Burgundy, divided
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 sprigs thyme
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms, such as oyster and maitake, cleaned, cut into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?