Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq au Creme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.4g|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|