Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coq Au Riesling
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused oil
- 1 cup cubed bacon
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 12 skinless chicken thighs or 2¾ pounds thigh fillets
- 1 750-ml bottle Riesling wine
- 10 oz oyster mushrooms, torn into strips (4 cups)
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- heavy cream, optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 463kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 179mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|