Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooler Than A Cucumber Salad
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled leaving stripes of skin and sliced
- 1 large heirloom tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|