Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool-as-a-Cucumber Avocado Dip
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|