Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool off with hot jalapeno pickles
- 1 pound of jalapenos, cut into rings
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into rings
- 1 small onion, cut into rings or slivers
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced (6 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 6 teaspoons of peppercorns
- 6 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 6 sprigs of cilantro
- 2 cups of white vinegar
- Six pint jars, sterilized
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?