Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool Southwestern Salad With Corn and Avocado
- 2 small heads romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup corn kernels (cut from 1 to 2 ears, or frozen and thawed)
- 2 avocados, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 9-ounce kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?