Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool Mint Patties
- 1 pound confectioners sugar, sifted
- 5 tablespoons organic palm fruit oil shortening
- 2½ teaspoons peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 12 ounces gluten-, soy-, dairy-, egg-, and nut-free semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|