Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|