Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool Melon Soup
- 4 ounces (about 1/2 cup) silken tofu
- 1/4 cup white soy sauce
- 2 very ripe 3-pound melons (such as Cavaillon and Charentais)
- Sea salt
- Sherry vinegar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium white onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup almond oil, preferably extra-virgin cold-pressed
- Fresh herbs, such as chervil sprigs or micro basil
- White soy sauce, also known as white shoyu, is lighter in color and flavor than standard soy sauce. It can be purchased at Asian markets and from amazon.com. Marcona almonds are Spanish almonds that are usually sold roasted and salted. Find them at specialty foods stores, natural foods stores, and latienda.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?