Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cool Melon Soup
- 4 ounces (about 1/2 cup) silken tofu
- 1/4 cup white soy sauce
- 2 very ripe 3-pound melons (such as Cavaillon and Charentais)
- Sea salt
- Sherry vinegar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium white onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted Marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup almond oil, preferably extra-virgin cold-pressed
- Fresh herbs, such as chervil sprigs or micro basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?