Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking for One: Smells Like Childhood
- Garlicky Angel Hair with Shellfish
- : Pasta, Garlic, Parsley, Wine
- : Evocative
- I hadnt actually recalled that the clams were cooked separately until my mom jogged my memory, so next time I might quickly steam the seafood with a bit of water that will then become broth I can add to the pasta. Tweaks and specifics aside, the aroma of the sauteeing onions, garlic, and pasta, are, for the moment enough to evoke it all.
- 4 oz medium shrimp (defrosted if frozen)
- 4 oz scallops (defrosted if frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4-6 oz angel hair or linguine
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?