Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking for One: In Praise of, Um, Celeriac Celeriac & Sundried Tomato Frittata
- For the celeriac:
- 1 lb celeriac
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F. With a small paring knife, strip the celery root of its skin. Cut it into French-fry like shapes, about 1/3 by 3. Toss with the olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Roast for about 40 minutes, until the celery root has become tender and the edges of each French fry are browned. Sprinkle with kosher or sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 leek, cleaned well and white and light green parts sliced thinly
- 1 cup roasted celeriac
- 6 sundried tomatoes (not in oil), cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, or 1 tablespoon each Parmesan and Gruyere, grated
- 2 egg whites * (see TIP, below)
- 1 egg
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?