Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking and Camping
- Campfire Cuisine
- article by Marcia Kiesel, Food & Wine (1998). A for the dedicated car campers, don't miss the sidebar -
- Tips for Packing your Cooler
- - Martha Stewart shows us how to do
- campfire potatoes
- - Wikipedia:
- Campfire Cooking
- . Check out the photo of the oven made from scraps!
- - An interesting round-up of
- assorted campfire cooking techniques
- - coffee can cooking, cooking on leaves, cooking on rocks, etc. Be warned there are an irritating number of ads cascading through the content on this page.
- - Lots of good prep and packing tips in this Associated Press article by Annmarie Timmins.
- Spice up Campfire Cooking with a Little Prep Work
- - Todd at
- Get Your Grill On
- how to make a portable firepit
- out of a Weber Grill. Clever!
- Cooking in the Wild
- . Some good recipes here including Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes, Herb and Cheese Omelette, Sweet Potato Hash Browns, and Peanut-y Girl Scout S'mores.
- - The
- GORP community food section
- . Sections include - Making Good Joe, Top Trail Recipes, GORP-Tested Stoves, Campfire Staples. (registration required)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?