Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking For Others: Merguez Grill Breads with Fennel-Arugula Salad
- 1/2 onion
- 3/4 pound merguez
- 1 recipe grill bread
- Olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, rinsed well and dried
- 1 small bulb fennel, cut paper thin, preferably on a mandolin
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 1/2-3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for cooking
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?