Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking For Others: Cook-off Round Two, Stew
- 4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, halved
- 3 medium yellow onions, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 28 oz diced tomatoes, with their juices
- 8 oz canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 3 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- cup golden raisins
- cup dried apricots, halved
- lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks (or 1 tsp ground)
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 apples
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- the zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablepoons walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?