Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking For Others: Chicken & Leek Stir Fry with Snow PeasChicken & Leek Stir Fry with Snowpeas
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced crosswise into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola or grapeseed oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 2 leeks, cleaned well and cut into very thin slices
- 12 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?