Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cooking For One: Turkey Soup Two Ways
- My Mothers Garlic Soup
- Roast Turkey
- Repurposing Leftovers, Single Pot, Good for Several Weeks
- My mothers original version contained no meat, but after Thanksgiving this year, she whipped up a batch using leftover roast turkey. And without any ail besides an unhealthy case of stomach expansion, I felt all the comfort of my days being doted on in front of the television come back, even without Bob Barker.
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 quarts chicken stock
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 cup roast turkey, roughly torn or chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- tbsp rosemary or thyme, finely chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?