Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cookies with Dulce de Leche Filling
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar, plus more for sifting (optional)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons cognac or brandy
- 2 cups all purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dulce de leche, store-bought or homemade
- Finely grated fresh coconut (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 83kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|