Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cookies in a Jar (Emergency Cookies)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|