Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cook the Book: Fried Stuffed Olives
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 40 green or black brined olives, such as Manzanilla, Kalamata, Gaeta, or Nioise, drained and pitted
- Shards of cooked salt cod, drained canned tuna in oil,
- , Serrano ham, or proscuitto
- Minced hard-boiled egg
- Firm sheep's-milk cheese, such as Nisa, vora, or Percorino Toscano
- Roasted Almonds
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?