Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cook the Book: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 21/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ounces 55% chocolate, cut into chip-sized pieces (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 5 ounces 70 to 72% chocolate, cut into chip-sized pieces (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar, preferably molasses sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?