Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cook the Book: Beet Green Gratin
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus extra for the pan
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound beet greens cleaned, stemmed, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 large eggs, lightly, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, freshly grated or ground
- 2 ounces butter crackers, crumbled
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?