Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cook the Book: Asparagus with Butter and Soy
- Kosher salt
- White vinegar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 bunch asparagus (about pound), tough ends snapped off
- 2 teaspoons expeller-pressed vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?