Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Continental chicken & pepper salad
- 150g pot of low-fat natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 180g bag Continental salad (leaves such as lollo rosso, frise, lamb's lettuce, oak leaf)
- 1 whole ready-roasted chicken , skinned and meat torn into pieces
- 85g pack prosciutto or Serrano ham, torn into large pieces
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into strips
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?