Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 2 1/23-pound rabbit, quartered
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 sprigs oregano
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 14-ounce can whole, peeled tomatoes, preferably San Marzano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?