Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Congee with Bok Choy, Golden Fried Garlic, Green Chili & Soy
- 2/3 cup jasmine rice
- 4 to 6 cups stock
- 7 thick slices fresh ginger (unpeeled)
- 3 tablespoons Chinese Shao-xing rice wine
- 3 or 4 bok choy, or similar Chinese greens, steamed until tender, then sliced
- 4 or 5 large garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced, and gently fried in a little oil until pale golden and lightly crisp
- 2 or 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Shredded fresh ginger, steeped in rice vinegar
- 2 fresh, large green chiles (generally milder than red ones), sliced
- Light soy sauce
- Toasted sesame oil and/or chili oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 235kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|