Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Confit of salmon with new potato & crab crush & dill drizzle
- about 500ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and halved
- 1 thyme sprig
- 6 x 140g skinned salmon fillets
- 600g new potatoes (Jersey Royals are good)
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- 25g butter
- 200g white and brown crabmeat
- 1 bunch watercress , stalks removed, to serve
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice lime
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?