Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Confit of duck with herbed potato cakes
- 1 tsp black peppercorns , roughly crushed
- 3 bay leaves , crushed or torn
- small bunch thyme , half shredded, half left as sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves , unpeeled, roughly chopped
- 50g flaky sea salt
- 4 duck legs
- 2 jars (about 700g) duck or goose fat
- sunflower oil (if required)
- dressed salad leaves, to serve
- 2 potatoes
- small handful parsley
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?